“Creative art nurtures a strong sense of self ”
London Artist — ALLAN STORER
All homes deserve a work of art enabling reflection upon those experiences and emotions we cannot always verbalize.
There is no moral dimension in my work. There are shapes, forms and gestural marks; colourfields of contemplation in some and in others humour and simplicity, offering offer a higher ground to those seeking refuge from today’s over-stimulated world; This is what I strive for, simple impartial virtues of purity and spirituality: "the song of the earth".
I am a painter, theorist and tutor and have spent seven years studying art practice and theory in four universities. I have a professional background in education and therapy as well as a practising oil painter.
I have paintings in both public and private collections including the homes of Royals, celebrities, politicians and show homes in major developments and have exhibited with the Royal Institute of Oil Painters as well as a string of local galleries in London, Surrey, the home counties, Cornwall and Wales.
I am a member of the Federation of British Artists and Hesketh Hubberd Drawing Society, Mall Galleries, London and have work in the BBC National Collection of Paintings in Public Ownership.
My work has also been used for corporate logos, published in magazines and on recording labels. My interests are 20th. Century Modern Artists.
Education Master of Arts, Chelsea School of Art, London Bachelor of Arts, University of Wales Post Graduate Certificate of Education, Kings College
Affordable Art Fair, Battersea : American National Rugby Play Offs (USA) : Art House Gallery St. Ives, Cornwall;
• Bayswater Road Artist Association, London : Bedford Park Arts Festival, London : Birmingham NEC;
Cobalt Gallery : Curzon Gallery Wimbledon
• Glynn Vivian Art Gallery ; Souith Wales.
• Landmark Gallery London : Leadenhall Elevated Art Fair, London : Loplop Studio, Twickenham : Llangollen International Pavilion.
• Marriott Hotel, Cardiff : Mumbles Road Gallery, Swansea : Mall Galleries, London : Minotti London
77 Margaret Street, London, W1W 8SY
• No Naked Walls Gallery, Surrey : Nostalgia Gallery, London : National Trust, Rhossili Gower. Oyster Gallery, Mumbles, South Wales.
• Par ici Gallery London : Picture House Gallery Padstow;
• Royal Institute of Oil Painters, Mall Galleries, London;
• Saltmarshe Gallery Cardiff : Salubrious Gallery, Swansea : Museum of Wales : St. Ives Art Club. Tate, Gallery, St. Ives, Cornwall, Charity Auction : Tros Gynnal Art Exhibition, South Wales : Swansea Museum : Turner Barnes Graham Gallery, Surrey
• Up Front Rugby Fashion, Covent Garden, London : Up Front Rugby Fashion, Westfield Centre : Up Front Rugby Fashion, Blue Water
• Washington Gallery, Penarth : Wimbledon Artist Opens Studios : World Rugby Museum, Twickenham, London; Wyecliff Gallery, Surrey : Wychwood Art Gallery, Deddington
•Several Interior Design Art Consultants and various other UK. Galleries
Below is my largest work to date, measuring 24ft. x 8ft for the McAlpine, Cheyne Terrace, Development Showhouse. Located in prime central London between the King’s Road and Cheyne Walk, comprises 25 luxury apartments with the benefit of large terraces, a private swimming pool and leisure facility, along with extensive car parking, 24 hour security and concierge.
Dynastic Phenomenon is a six feet square oil painting and one of nine paintings I supplied for the furnishment of the executive apartments in the 2012 Grand Prix in Monaco
is a six feet square oil painting and one of nine paintings I supplied for the furnishment of the executive apartments in the 2012 Grand Prix in Monaco
The Hain Line, St. Ives, Restaurant Space